8.17.2011

The Foley Sisters

I have watched these girls grow up for about the last 15 or so years...and it's been such fun.   I was so happy to capture some memories with them as their moments together are few and far between these days.  Their mom and dad have definitely given them wings to fly.  The oldest two are headed out for college in just a few short days...Tennessee and Arkansas...one to finish her college adventures and one just starting out.  All I can really say is they make my heart smile...and they give the best hugs EVER!  Can't wait to see what God has in store for them this year!  Here are just a few of my favorites...love you, Christine, Emily, Bethany and Moriah.  










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last one - it encompasses the relationship that they share. Nice Job, Melissa!

Melissa said...

The last one is my favorite too!