2.27.2012

Couple Session Special!!

Are you engaged, married 1 year or 50, or somewhere in between?  Are you a couple...in loooove??  If you contact me within 1 week from this post and book your "Couple Session" before July, I wll give you half off the session fee!  This session can take an hour or a few hours, one outfit or a couple outfit changes, whatever makes you and your other - "us"...
Each session (except for the School Picture Package) includes a bound proof book that you get to keep at no extra charge.  (That's a question I get a lot, "You mean I get to keep this?!")  Yep, because I still believe that pictures look different in print than on a computer screen.  I don't want to have to make you choose which photos you want without seeing them in "real life".  :o)
So, feel free to send me an email or give me a call and book your session today!  john_and_melissa@juno.com or 667.4146

No comments: