3.02.2012

Easter Mini Sessions {with real bunnies}


I am very excited to announce I'm doing my first mini-sessions, in time for Easter with real bunnies, adorably soft and cuddly bunnies!
Saturday, March 17, 2012 from 9:30am - 2pm and
Sunday, March 18, 2012 from 1pm - 3:00pm..
~Sessions will take place either in my backyard, weather permitting, or my tiny house (it may have to turn into a studio for a day.... I can't wait to have a bigger house by the end of the year!)
~Sessions will be in 20 minute increments, starting at 9:30am and ending at 2pm on Saturday and again on Sunday afternoon beginning at 1pm until 3pm.
~ For $15, you will receive three digital photos, via email, as well as a 4x6 print of each photo, snail mailed to you. There will also be an option to buy more prints if you choose.

Contact me to book your session!
Time Slots still available:

Saturday - 1:00
Sunday - 2, 2:20, 2:40, 3pm








 

No comments: