11.15.2012

Picture Perfect Proposal {Adam & Marissa}

So, a little over a week ago, I got a phone call...from a guy, asking if I'd take pictures of him proposing to his girlfriend.  I was absolutely excited...but even more so when he said who he was, then I knew who he'd be proposing to.  See, this 'guy' was someone I'd done senior pictures for a few years ago, and the 'girlfriend' is my daughter's 4th grade teacher.  I was totally a sucker from the moment he asked me to photograph it, but the fact that I knew them, sealed the deal!  Moments after I got off the phone with Adam, I called my dear friend, Angie, to see if she'd tag along for this adventure; as it certainly was an adventure.  Adam had said he had set up a carriage ride at the Blue Gate in Shipshewana at 5pm, he would be proposing just before the ride.  I was to be there beforehand, on the lookout.  And so it played out, just perfectly!!

This was taken while we were waiting for them to arrive!






This was when she realized we were there to capture this excitement on camera!













No comments: