2.03.2013

Adam & Marissa {engaged!}

Oh my goodness.  These two are just adorable!  If you all remember, they were the couple I got to photograph as the actual proposal took place.  They (and me) thought it would be fun if we did engagement pictures in the snow.  And until this weekend, we really had no opportunity for that.  Yesterday was the day...all 20 degrees and snowy weather.  Adam and Marissa were such troopers...it was soooo cold outside, but can you really tell in these pictures it was that cold (maybe in a few, but not too many)?!!  I had so much fun with these two love birds...I can't wait until their wedding in the fall!!


















2 comments:

Kristol Dellinger said...

Love all these pics!
You look so happy.....I am pleased.
Love u so much
I am so excited for you two!
Planning to attend your wedding ..can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Love these!!__