6.06.2013

Trevan and Mandy {engaged!}

I have had the opportunity to watch Trevan grow up for quite some time...and I was never quite sure what kind of girl he would end up marrying.  When I first met Mandy a few years ago, I never would have guessed that she was the one!  However, they really are the perfect combination.  It was so fun to photograph these two lovebirds.  We had watched the weather all week, as they were calling for storms the night our session was scheduled.  However, we've got God on our side, and lots of prayers went up for sure.  We ended up with a beautiful evening and an amazing sunset perfect for pictures!  I am in love with nearly every one of the pictures I took of these two (even the Duck Dynasty ones), so picking 'just a few' to post for their preview was very tough!  Congratulations, Trevan and Mandy! You two make me smile!





















No comments: