8.07.2013

Back to School Mini Session Info!

Hey!  It's time to head back to school and I thought it would be fun to offer some mini sessions that are just a tad more fun that the traditional school photo!  I've got the antique desk, vintage books and more, ready for some adorable pictures to mark this year for your kiddos!
These sessions will take place at my house, outside; so a rain date may be needed, but we'll decide that closer to date!  I have one more half hour session available on Friday, August 30th at 7:30pm and several times available for Saturday, August 31st between 10:30 and 3pm.  If this weekend does not work for you, but you'd still like these sessions, I am also available that Tuesday the 27th and Wednesday the 28th.  Just let me know!!
Cost is $40 for 1-2 children, 3 or more children is $50.  You will receive 5+ edited photos on a disc with full copyright release. (If you've done pictures with me before, you know I go far over the minimum, I just have to start with a minimum somewhere, right?!)  Any questions, just ask!





No comments: