9.16.2013

Julie & Jason {Mr. and Mrs.}

Just a couple months ago I did engagement pictures for the adorable Julie and Jason.  They were so much fun then, and they certainly didn't disappoint on their wedding day.  It was an absolute gorgeous day for a wedding that took place on Julie's family farm, with several personal touches, including flowers from her sisters' gardens.  The wedding was crazily interrupted by a parade of motorcycles which had everyone laughing and the perfect timing of a honk from someone driving by as they had their first kiss as husband and wife!  My favorite was their exit to the theme song from "Star Wars" accompanied by a light saber arch from the brothers-in-law.  I was certainly blessed to be part of their day.  And a huge thanks goes to my friend, Angie, who was my second shooter and all around fabulous assistant for the day!


































No comments: