7.08.2014

The Silver Family

We all know that once we are all grown up and moved out of our parents' house that getting together for a family pictures can be oh so difficult.  I'm glad we were able to make this happen for this adorable family!  When I was first contacted, I was told it would be hard to pinpoint a time that worked for everyone because of different schedules and out of towners, etc.; and then throw my schedule into the mix as well...you know, it's pretty amazing it all worked out!  
Family sessions are always lots of fun for me for several reasons; and toddlers are really my favorite to photograph...so when you have three 2-year-olds in a mix with a large group picture, it's guaranteed to be comical.  I'm hoping you all look back at these pictures for years to come, with smiles on your faces.  Those sweet kiddos will grow up so fast!  

























  

No comments: