12.30.2015

Dustin & Alyssa {12.19.15}

A few months ago, after proclaimly positively that I did not photograph weddings anymore, this sweet couple asked me to photograph their wedding.  I've known Dustin since he was born and saying no just didn't feel like the best option.  After meeting with them a couple weeks before their wedding, and hearing all the different and personal things they were doing, I knew I had made a good choice to say yes to them!
From the bride's red cape, Grandpa Tritch's signature red bowtie, the grandparents as ring bearers and flower girls, to the guys walking down the aisle to the Imperial March from Star Wars and a coffee shop themed reception, this couple was so creative in making their day just perfect for them!
Here is just a small glimpse into their day! {and yes, I know I posted lots of pictures of them looking at each other, but seriously, they are just adorable and I couldn't help but share them with you too}





























2 comments:

Jane's Junk said...

Alyssa, you are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!! Happy Marriage!

lucimar said...

So beuatiful!! Love the colors!